Air Seals and Shelters are designed to improve energy management, keep internal temperatures consistent and protect from the outside environment.
When choosing the dock seal or shelter that is best suited to your needs it is important to consider the following:
- What situation is the loading dock used in?
- What is the site where the seal/shelter being installed used for?
- What seal/shelter is suited to the loading dock that you have?
It is important to remember that there may be more than one required feature for each of the above points. There are many types of air seals and shelters available from basic types of compression dock seals, standard dock shelters, inflatable seals to hybrid dock seal / shelter /inflatable designs.
JM M Mechanical Service has specialist knowledge in the area of air seals and shelters. If you are after a new air seal or shelter that can be arranged, or alternatively we can give you advice on products to find what is the most suitable for your needs.
- Climate-controlled operations such as frozen food, groceries, and pharmaceuticals
- Outside environment protection
- Energy efficient (Temperature, electricity)
- Help from outside protection
- Weather protection